A multi-active injection for the treatment and control of internal and external parasites of cattle.
7g/L ivermectin, 7g/L eprinomectin and 223g/L levamisole phosphate.
1ml/35kg (200mcg/kg ivermectin, 200mcg eprinomectin and 6.37mg/kg levamisole phosphate) by subcutaneous injection.
21 days meat, 35 days milk. See label for full details.
Features and benefits:
- Convenient injectable application.
- Multi-active macrocyclic lactone/levamisole combination.
- Includes unique CO-MECTIN™ macrocyclic lactone blend incorporating eprinomectin and ivermectin.
- Effective in the treatment and control of Cooperia spp resistant to endectocides, as well as benzimidazole-resistant parasite strains.
- Effective against gastrointestinal parasites, lungworm as well as sucking lice (Linognathus vituli).
- Doesn't require refrigerated storage.