One treatment systemic pour-on for the control of mature and immature forms of lice on cattle (insecticide)
Contains 200g/litre temephos & 510g/litre Hydrocarbon Liquids.
6ml Lypor Pour-on per 100 kg liveweight.
- 10 days meat, 14 days milk
- Not to be used on dairy cattle within 14 days of calving
- Do not use within 3 days of administering any other Organophosphorous material.
5 Litre vial.
Features and benefits:
- Controls mature and immature forms of biting louse (Damilinia (Bovicola) bovis), long-nosed sucking louse
(Linognathus vituli) and short-nosed sucking louse (Haematopinus eurysternus) following a single treatment.
- Controls lice without selecting for drench resistance when compared with macrocyclic lactone pour-on lice treatments