Turbo® Advance is a world-first blend of eprinomectin and levamisole in a convenient 1ml/10kg oral treatment for cattle.
It provides highly potent internal parasite control combined with a wide margin of safety.
Turbo Advance can be used in the second treatment stage of the Turbo parasite control programme for cattle.
Features and benefits:
- World’s first dual eprinomectin-levamisole oral drench for cattle
- Dual active ingredients combining the potency and safety of eprinomectin with levamisole
- Includes supplemental source of cobalt and selenium
- Broad spectrum internal parasite activity
- Effective against resistant species including those resistant to both macrocyclic lactones and levamisole
- More effective at delaying parasite resistance than single active products
- High safety margin. Unlike oral combination drenches containing abamectin, Turbo Advance can be used in calves less than 120kg live weight
- Developed for NZ conditions by a NZ owned company