Turbo® Injection is a world first combination of eprinomectin, ivermectin and levamisole in a low 1ml/50kg dose injection. Due to its unique Co-mectin™
formulation the product delivers highly potent internal parasite control combined with the added benefit of control of sucking lice.
Turbo Injection can be used an alternative option to Turbo Pour On during the third treatment stage of the Turbo parasite control programme for cattle.
10g/L eprinomectin, 10g/L ivermectin and 318g/L levamisole
28 days meat, 35 days milk
500ml pillow pack
Features and benefits:
- Dual macrocyclic lactone/levamisole active ingredients
- Advanced CO-MECTIN™ formulation designed to deliver superior internal and external parasite control
- Broad spectrum internal parasite activity with the added benefit of external parasite control (sucking lice)
- Effective against resistant species including those resistant to both macrocyclic lactones and levamisole
- More effective at delaying parasite resistance than single active products
- Convenient low dose injectable application (1ml/50kg) when compared to 1mL/35kg dose rate formulations
- Developed for NZ conditions by a NZ owned company