Reliability is the backbone of a worthy Pour on.
Purchase a 2.5L or 5L of Turbo Pour on and receive a gift with purchase. See your local veterinary practice for full details.
Available while stocks last.
TURBO® Pour On
Turbo® Pour On is another world-first formula developed by Alleva. It includes eprinomectin to provide a wider margin of safety and
increased potency when compared to existing first-generation combination pour-ons. Alleva's unique DMI-Sorb™ rain-resistant technology
also helps deliver better absorption and performance under New Zealand's unruly weather conditions.
Turbo Pour On can be used as the third stage of the Turbo parasite control programme.
10g/L eprinomectin and 200g/L levamisole
1ml/20kg (0.5mg/kg eprinomectin & 10mg/kg levamisole)
42 days meat, 35 days milk
1L, 2.5L and 5L carry packs.
Features and benefits:
- World's first dual eprinomectin-levamisole pour-on drench for cattle
- Dual active ingredients combining the potency and
safety of eprinomectin with levamisole
- Convenient pour-on application
- Rain-resistant for peace of mind when treating in
variable weather conditions
- Formulated using Alleva's proprietary DMI-Sorb™ formulation system to prevent
run-off as well as enhance active-ingredient delivery and absorption
- Broad spectrum internal parasite activity with the added benefit of external parasite control
- Effective against resistant species including those resistant to both macrocyclic lactones and levamisole
- More effective at delaying parasite resistance than single active products
- Developed for NZ conditions by a NZ owned company